Medical Uses: Xiaflex is a combination of bacterial collagenases used for the treatment of
adult patients with Dupuytren’s contracture (palmar fibromatosis) with a palpable cord.
adult males with Peyronie’s disease (penile fibrosis) with a palpable plaque and curvature deformity of minimum 30 degrees at the beginning of therapy.
Recommended Dosage: Dupuytren’s Contracture: Xiaflex should be administered by a health specialist experienced in injection procedures of the hand and in the treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture. Reconstitute Xiaflex lyophilized powder with only the supplied diluent before use. Xiaflex 0.58 mg should be injected into each palpable Dupuytren’s cord with a contracture of a metacarpophalangeal (MP) joint or a proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint as per the injection procedure.
Up to a couple of joints in the same hand may be treated during a treatment visit. Around 24 to 72 hours following an injection, perform a finger extension procedure in case a contracture persists.
Injections and finger extension procedures may be given up to three times per cord at around 4-week intervals.
Inject up to a couple of cords in the same hand at a treatment visit. In case a patient has other cords with contractures, inject those cords at another treatment visit.
Peyronie’s Disease: Xiaflex injections for peyronie’s disease should be administered by a health specialist experienced in the treatment of male urological diseases.
Reconstitute Xiaflex lyophilized powder with only the supplied diluent before use.
A treatment cycle typically consists of 2-Xiaflex injection procedures and a penile modeling procedure. Induce a penile erection. A single intracavernosal injection of 10 or 20 micrograms of alprostadil may be considered for this purpose.
With the penis in the erect position, identify and mark the target area in the Peyronie’s plaque to be injected. The penis state should be flaccid prior to injecting this medicine.
Xiaflex 0.58 mg should be injected into the target plaque once on each of two days, 1 to 3 days apart, as per the injection procedure.
Penile modeling procedure should be performed 1 to 3 days following the second injection of each Peyronie’s disease treatment cycle.
For each plaque causing the curvature deformity, up to 4 treatment cycles can be administered. Each treatment cycle may be repeated at around 6-week intervals. In case the curvature deformity is below 15 degrees following the 1’st, 2’nd or 3’rd treatment cycle, or if further treatment is not clinically required, then administer the subsequent treatment cycles.
Warning & Precautions
- Cases of skin laceration requiring skin graft after finger extension procedures may occur. Signs or symptoms that may be responsible for reflecting serious injury to the injected finger/hand must be promptly assessed because surgical intervention may be needed.
- Signs or symptoms that may be responsible for reflecting severe injury to the penis must be promptly evaluated in order to assess for corporal rupture or severe penile hematoma, which may require surgical intervention.
- Xiaflex injection into collagen-containing structures such as the corpora cavernosa of the penis may result in damage to those structures and possible injury such as penile fracture. Thus, inject Xiaflex only into the Peyronie’s plaque. Care must be taken to avoid injecting into the blood vessels, urethra, nerves, corpora cavernosa or other collagen-containing structures of the penis.
- Certain patients with Dupuytren’s contracture developed IgE-anti-drug antibodies in greater proportions and higher titers with successive collagenase clostridium histolyticum injections. Health specialists must be prepared to address severe allergic reactions following such injections.
- Efficacy and safety of xiaflex treatment in those receiving anticoagulant medicines (other than low-dose aspirin, e.g., up to 150 mg daily) within 7 days prior to the use of Xiaflex is unknown. In addition, it is recommended to avoid use of this injection in those with coagulation disorders, including those receiving concomitant anticoagulants (except for low-dose aspirin).
Documentation & Availability
What documents are required to import XIAFLEX to India?
XIAFLEX (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) injection can be imported by patients or government hospitals on the name of the patients only.
The following documentation required to import the product:
- Valid prescription from a qualified doctor.
- Patients diagnostic reports
- Patients Identity Proof (issued by government of India)
How does order be confirmed?
The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of:
- Valid prescription of Doctor
- Import permit if applicable
Is XIAFLEX available in India?
XIAFLEX (collagenase clostridium histolyticum injection) is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) helps import cancer medicines on the named patient supply (NPS). Indian Pharma Network is facilitator providing input
- On availability of Xiaflex in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable source from Canada, Europe, USA and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
XIAFLEX can be made available to patients, doctors and hospitals at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow and Pune and other cities in India. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of a valid prescription from the doctor and import permit.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) can facilitate the supply of XIAFLEX (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable).
Please contact +91-9310090915 | Toll-Free Number: 1800-889-1064 or write us at email@example.com for XIAFLEX- collagenase clostridium histolyticum price in India.
We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Sourcing & Delivery
Indian Pharma Network is able to source the XIAFLEX (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe, and has the ability to supply. Indian Pharma Network offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
Indian Pharma Network is able to dispense any valid prescription in the shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to the Patient’s address only from New Delhi, India.
What is the Generic Name for the trade name drug Xiaflex®?
Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum is Generic Name for the trade name drug Xiaflex®.
What is the Manufacturer Name of Xiaflex®?
Xiaflex® is manufactured by BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.
Is Xiaflex® approved by the FDA?
Yes, Xiaflex® is approved by the FDA. Date of first/initial approval: February 3, 2010.
Where can I get Xiaflex® at the best price in India?
To get the best xiaflex price in India, kindly contact Indian Pharma Network (a WHO GDP & ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company). For Xiaflex®, a valid medical prescription is required from your treating doctor.
What is the dosage and form of Xiaflex® supplied?
Xiaflex® is supplied as single-use glass vials containing 0.9 mg for intralesional administration.
What are the most common side effects with Xiaflex®?
The most common side effects with Xiaflex® include:
Dupuytren’s Contracture: edema peripheral (e.g., swelling of the injected hand), injection site hemorrhage, injection site reaction, contusion, and pain in the injected extremity.
Peyronie’s Disease: penile hematoma, penile pain and penile swelling.
How much does Xiaflex® cost in India?
Xiaflex injection cost in India is less and can vary. In order to procure this medication authentically, you can Call or WhatsApp +91-9310090915 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the storage conditions of Xiaflex®?
Prior to reconstitution, xiaflex 0.9 mg vial and diluent should be stored in a refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not freeze.
The reconstituted solution can be kept at room temperature (20°C to 25°C/68°F to 77°F) for up to 60 minutes or refrigerated at 2°C to 8˚C (36°F to 46°F) for up to 4 hours before administration.
Is it safe to buy Xiaflex® online from India?
Yes, You can buy XIAFLEX- collagenase clostridium histolyticum online at the best price from the Indian Pharma Network (IPN) if Xiaflex® has not been approved or is not available in your country.
What are the Highlights of prescribing information for Xiaflex®?
Click Here to download full Xiaflex prescribing information.