Zejula (Niraparib) is a poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor used:
- for the maintenance treatment of adult patients with advanced epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who are in a complete or partial response to first-line platinum-based chemotherapy.
- for the maintenance treatment of adult patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who are in a complete or partial response to platinum-based chemotherapy.
- for the treatment of adult patients with advanced ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who have been treated with 3 or more prior chemo regimens and whose cancer is associated with homologous recombination deficiency (HRD) +Ve status defined by either a deleterious or suspected deleterious BRCA mutation, or genomic instability and who have progressed more than 6 months after response to the last platinum-based chemotherapy.
What documents are required to import ZEJULA to India?
ZEJULA (Niraparib 100 mg) can be imported by patients or government hospitals on the name of the patients only.
The following documentation required to import the product:
- Valid prescription from a qualified doctor.
- Patients diagnostic reports
- Patients id proof (issued by government of India)
How does order be confirmed?
The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of:
- Valid prescription of Doctor
- Import permit if applicable
Is ZEJULA available in India?
ZEJULA is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) helps import cancer medicines on the named patient supply (NPS). Indian Pharma Network is facilitator providing input
- On availability in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable source from Canada, Europe, USA and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
ZEJULA (Niraparib 100 mg) can be made available to patients, doctors and hospitals at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow and Pune and other cities in India. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of a valid prescription from the doctor and import permit.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) can facilitate the supply of ZEJULA (Niraparib 100 mg) (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
Please contact +91-9310090915 | Toll-Free No: 1800-889-1064 or write us at email@example.com for Zejula price in India.
We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
What is the Generic Name for the trade name drug Zejula® ?
Niraparib is Generic Name for the trade name drug Zejula®.
What is the Manufacturer Name of Zejula®?
Zejula® is manufactured by Tesaro, Inc.
Is Zejula® approved by the FDA?
Yes, Zejula® is approved by the FDA. This medicinal product was approved in 2017.
What is the dosage and form of Zejula® available?
Zejula® is available as Capsules: 100 mg for the oral administration.
How is the Zejula (Niraparib 100 mg) capsule supplied?
Each capsule of Zejula contains 100 mg of Niraparib. Each Bottle contains 90 Capsules.
What are the storage conditions of Zejula (Niraparib 100 mg)?
This medicinal product must be kept at Room Temperature. The product should be Stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Excursions are permitted between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
Is there any generic or biosimilar available for Zejula (Niraparib 100 mg)?
There is no generic or biosimilar available for Zejula (Niraparib 100 mg) anywhere in the world.
How much does zejula cost in India?
You can call or WhatsApp +91-9310090915 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to know the Zejula cost.
What are the Highlights of prescribing information for Zejula®?
Click Here to download full zejula prescribing information.