HUMIRA Medical Fact
What is the Generic Name for the trade name drug Humira®?
Adalimumab is Generic Name for the trade name drug Humira®.
What is the Manufacturer Name of Humira®?
Humira® is manufactured by ABBOT LABS. INC. (ABBVIE)
Is Humira® approved by FDA?
Yes, Humira ® is approved by FDA. Date of approval: December 2002
What is the dosage and form of Humira®is available?
Humira® is available as 1 mL prefilled glass syringe provides 40 mg (0.8 mL)
What is the Highlights of prescribing information of Humira®?
Indian Pharma Network is able to source Humira (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe, and has ability to supply. Indian Pharma offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
Indian Pharma Network is able to dispense any valid prescription in shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to Patient’s address only from New Delhi, India.
HUMIRA is a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blocker indicated for treatment of:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) : Reducing signs and symptoms, inducing major clinical response, inhibiting the progression of structural damage, and improving physical function in adult patients with moderately to severely active RA.
• Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) : Reducing signs and symptoms of moderately to severely active polyarticular JIA in patients 2 years of age and older.
• Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) : Reducing signs and symptoms, inhibiting the progression of structural damage, and improving physical function in adult patients with active PsA.
• Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) : Reducing signs and symptoms in adult patients with active AS.
• Adult Crohn’s Disease (CD) : Reducing signs and symptoms and inducing and maintaining clinical remission in adult patients with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease who have had an inadequate response to conventional therapy. Reducing signs and symptoms and inducing clinical remission in these patients if they have also lost response to or are intolerant to infliximab.
• Pediatric Crohn’s Disease : Reducing signs and symptoms and inducing and maintaining clinical remission in patients 6 years of age and older with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease who have had an inadequate response to corticosteroids or immunomodulators such as azathioprine, 6-mercaptopurine, or methotrexate.
• Ulcerative Colitis (UC) : Inducing and sustaining clinical remission in adult patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis who have had an inadequate response to immunosuppressants such as corticosteroids, azathioprine or 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP). The effectiveness of HUMIRA has not been established in patients who have lost response to or were intolerant to TNF blockers.
• Plaque Psoriasis (Ps) : The treatment of adult patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy, and when other systemic therapies are medically less appropriate.
• Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) : The treatment of moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa.
• Uveitis (UV) : The treatment of non-infectious intermediate, posterior and panuveitis in adult patients.
Humira is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN(Indian Pharma Network) facilitates import of cancer medicines on the named patient supply. Indian Pharma Network is facilitator providing input
- On availability in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable source from Canada, Europe, USA and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
Humira can be made available Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune and other cities in India
Indian Pharma Network can facilitate the supply of Humira (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
Please contact +91 8130290915 for Humira price in India
We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.